Today I am going to try something a little different with This Is Me. I'm going to use outfit photos with my five tid-bits about me.
1. Stitching together eloquent words that form a cohesive sentence, that fill you with emotional wonder, is not my forté.
shirt -- H&M + DIY
tank top -- Target
shorts -- Target
shoes -- DSW Dirty Laundry + DIY
bracelet -- DIY
2. I almost failed spelling in fourth grade. I had a special teacher that I sat with in an empty room who helped me during spelling tests.
3. I'm good at remembering names and faces. If I forget someone's name I really give myself a ration of poo for letting it go.
4. My most popular date spot with Aaron is Ikea. We usually leave with a stuffed animal in hand, and our bellies full of swedish meatballs.
5. We used to have two pet rats. Rink-rat and Shanks. Now we have two stuffed rats to commemorate them. Of course not real rats. We aren't in to taxidermy.
Hope ya'll enjoyed, and happy DIYing, chris!