Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Spring!

With all these sunny beautiful days I had to try another outfit post.  I also got my Wacom tablet working!  Turns out it was just the pen that wasn't working.  Well I'm still not able to use photoshop, but Gimp isn't so bad.  
I love this dress.  I bought it when I was studying abroad in London back in 2005.  I found it in this amazing vintage shop in Shoreditch.  I'm pretty sure it's handmade.  

The blue jacket is from Heritage 1981, and I love how soft and comfortable it is.  The little red sweater is from H&M.  The yellow bracelet I inherited from my step-grandmother.  
This is definitely my favorite yoga pose, and my outfit looks pretty cute in this shot!  My stockings I got for Christmas, so I'm not positive where they're from.  The shoes are a pair of Dirty Laundry shoes I DIYed.  My hair bow was a free gift (with purchase) from ModCloth, they give the best gifts.  Their lil' presents just encourage me to buy more things, to see what I'll get for free!  
Happy Spring Everyone!!!  Hope ya'll are enjoying some sunny weather too!  Happy DIYing, chris.