Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #3


Happy Friday.  Sorry there has been a lack of DIYs.  I have a lot on my plate lately.  Plus, I haven't been in the right mind frame.  I'm going to kick myself into gear this coming week.  I have a bunch of ideas running around my head.  Anyway on with my Fun Friday Fascinations!  

With our house searching I've been thinking about furniture a lot.  Now I couldn't afford to buy this piece, but maybe I could make a similar piece someday.  I love the texture of reclaimed wood pieces.  

I've also been thinking about owning chickens.  I'm not sure our first home purchase will it be legal for us to own chickens, but I can dream.  This chicken coop is ultra stylish.  

This DIY is fantastic.  I love plastic animals, and this would put them to great use.  I love making cute tchotchkes functional.  Little Gray Fox is a beautifully designed blog to boot.  

This is a great combination of charms for a necklaceSwallow's Heart makes beautiful jewelry, but the owner is currently on vacation until May 8th.   I just found her, and her sold piece are so lovely, I can't wait to see what see puts in her shop when she comes back.  

Loving this scarf from ModCloth.  The colors are perfect for spring, and I love any print with cupcakes.

Hope ya'll had a great week, and have a fun weekend!  Happy DIYing, chris.