Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #7


Happy Friday!  Here are some of my fabulous finds of the week.  

Allison over on Dream A Little Bigger posted this fantastic DIY.  I love projects that take something that one person may have thrown away, and turn them into a drool worthy item.  It makes me rethink furniture and such that I don't like the looks of hanging around my house.  Like my coffee table!  

I've been thinking about accessories a lot lately.  I don't have many, and this would be a fun place to start.  Lydia Purple made this great tutorial on how to make a woven plastic bead bracelet.  I don't know why, but I tend to think of my accessories in term of if I could make it, rather than flashy gold and bling pieces.  

Love love love this owl necklace over on Angle Dust Jewelry.  The color and design is perfect.  

I've been on the look out for a fun pair of high waisted bikini bottoms, and this Urban Outfitters suit is the perfect look I was going for.  I love the blend of 50's design style, and 90's grunge colors and prints.  It couldn't be more my style.  :)

I've been hunting mushrooms for a few seasons now, but too afraid to do much than admire.  I'm ready to take the next plunge!  I want to start identifying all the lovely delectable out there with a field guide.  

I really want to find some true morels!  Don't they look awesome!  

My sweet tooth has been ravenous lately.  Maybe this yummy mashup of Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Brownies would satisfy my chocolaty urges.  Mmmm.  

Hope ya'll have a lovely start to your weekend, and Happy DIYing, chris!