Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #15



#1. This skirt from ModCloth couldn't be more perfect.  I've been on the hunt for a good skirt.  The colors will be great for fall!

#2.  I'm fairly certain this pair of sneakers were made with me in mind.  My name is written all over them.  Found them on Journey's, they are made by Pastry.  

#3.  My aunt makes totes, and lately I've been on the hunt for some inspirational tutorials.  I love the birds on this guy, made by See Kate Sew.  I wonder if my aunt would dig this?  

#4.  I love the table setting is this photo, and the key is definitely those lovely plate chargers.  This is a great tutorial from the Paper Muse Press, and even if your not impressed by her lovely geometric plywood chargers, definitely check our her inspiring, pretty, little blog.  

#5.  Another inspiring DIY -- Jim Lambie's duct tape floor installations found on Inthralld.  I hope they put a thick coat of polyurethane on there, so it will last a long time.  

#6.  I want to go see this light installation by Bruce Munro at Longwood Gardens.  I've been to Longwood Gardens' a ton, but I've only visited at night for their Christmas event.  This looks truly spectacular.  Light show art installations through out the gardens, and fire works to end the night!  Sign me up!  

Happy you all enjoyed, and happy DIYing, chris!