I made Zucchini Chips with a Creamy Caesar Dressing for dipping.
Zucchini Chip Ingredients:
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Cut the zucchini in 1/4 thick slices. Mix together all the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Pour the milk into a separate small bowl.
Spray a cooking rack with oil, and place in a larger cookie sheet. Dip the individual zucchini slices into the milk, and then into the breadcrumb mixture, and sit on the cooking rack.
Fill the rack with breaded zucchini slices, and place in the oven for thirty minutes.
While they are baking mix up the creamy caesar dressing.
Creamy Caesar Dressing:
- 1 fresh lemon (just the juice)
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove of garlic (pressed)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Whisk together the lemon juice, dijon, worcestershire sauce, and garlic clove. Once combined whisk in the mayo, then slowly add the oil. Finally stir in the parmesan cheese.
Now pick up a little zucchini chip, dip in the caesar dressing, and enjoy!
Happy Nom Nom Monday, and happy DIYing, chris!