Saturday, October 6, 2012

Casual Fall Day


Jacket --  Heritage 1981
Top -- Target
Jeans --  Levi's at Urban Outfitters
Sneakers -- Converse Chuck Taylors

This outfit is perfect for a laid back fall day.  I love this pair of jeans, I wish I had twenty pairs of them, so I wouldn't run out of them ever.  

My favorite part about these jeans is the cute hem going down the back of the jeans.  The fit so well, and I feel attractive in them too.  Who doesn't want that from a pair of jeans?  

I also love these shoes.  They are lined with lambs wool, and I love the color.  I've had these since 2003, but I try not to wear them too often, because I don't want to ever have to throw them away.  

This outfit is all around comfortable and stylish.  The jacket is made of cotton jersey, but it's thick, and lined so it's extra warm.  I love the subtle sailor vibe to it.  

I hope you're having a great saturday, happy DIYing, chris!