Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #26



#1.  Missie Krissie's tutorial for a lovely Leather Leaf Necklace looks amazing.  The instructions look simple, but yet the end result is this stunning statement necklace.  Perfect for the fall.  

#2.  Henry Happened made some cute Clay Disc Earrings.  I've been wanting to use clay in a DIY project.  I used to make tons of jewelry with it when I was in Girl Scouts.  Maybe this is just the top of project to get me back into it!

#3.  I Love To Create whipped up a fantastic halloween themed DIY T-shirt.  Love this dip dyed look with the full moon and bats.  Ya know how much I love to combined dip dying and stenciling on a t-shirt, so this tutorial is just calling my name out.  

#4.  Another halloween inspired DIY by Lacquer and Linen.  I know we've all seen painted pumpkins before, but these are simply marvelous.  I love the chain on the ghost, and even the bling is awesome, and I am so not a bling kinda girl.  

#5.  Made With Love shares how to make your own notepad by hand.  One of my college printmaking teachers would do this with all the scrap pieces the students would throw away.  I still have one kicking it around, but I've been thinking I need a new homemade notepad.  

Well that's it!  Have a lovely weekend, and happy DIYing, chris!