Friday, November 30, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #33



#1.  I love homemade soup.  Soup from a can just doesn't compare, and tomato soup is one of my fave go-to-soups.  This Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup from Delightfully Tacky looks amazing.  

#2.  You can never have too many dish towels, and this set form Target is totally my style.  

#3.  I've been thinking about homemade advent calendars a lot, and I'm torn between this one from A Beautiful Mess ...

#4.  and this one from the Norwegian blog Englemor.  Though I'm cheap and might not make either, so I don't have to buy 25 little gifts.  Even if I only bought stuff from the dollar store, that's twenty-five bucks that could have been spent on more necessary items.  

#5.  This ornament is beautiful from A Subtle Revelry, and I think I have all the needed materials already.

Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!