Saturday, November 10, 2012

Turning One.


Today my sister-in-law and brother brought my niece over, and I took some (belated) birthday picture of her.  She just turned one on the first of this month.  I saw the idea for a paper chain backdrop on Mom*tog, and fell in love with the look.  When Annabel's first birthday rolled around I knew I had to use that idea for a photo shoot.  So tonight I'm going to share a little preview of some of my fave pics from today, and my brother and his lovely wife can get a sneak peak.  





Isn't she an adorable babe?  The paper chain backdrop turned out great, and it really wasn't that hard to make either.  I borrowed some stands from work, and a pole to hang them from, so set up was a piece of pie.  It actually didn't take that long to make all the paper chains either.  I got most of it done in about three - four hours.  

Well have a great weekend, and happy DIYing, chris!