Friday, December 7, 2012

Fun Fascinating Friday #34



#1.   The Purl Bee has a beautiful tutorial on how to make Felt Snow Ball Ornaments.  It looks rather simple, yet the results are lush.  I'm positive the quality of felt you use would make all the difference.  

#2.  I love gift tags, but they can get expensive.  This tutorial from Off Beat and Inspired makes Gift Tags with Cereal Boxes.  Totally my type of DIY, ya know how much I love upcycling!  

#3.  Another great upcycle DIY, Gift Bows made from Shopping Bags found on Splash of Something.  I guess all these fun DIYs are starting to get me in the holiday groove.  It's hard to be a Scrooge when everywhere I turn I'm smothered in holiday spirit.  

#4.  This elegant scarf from ModCloth would be the perfect present to completely lift all my Scrooge-like feelings.  ::hint hint mom::    :)

#5.  I'm not sure why but every Christmas I think "Oh, I should buy my hubby some colorful socks!".  This set of 4 I found on Fab are just his style.  Though I'm not sure he has anymore room in his sock drawer.  On the other hand these are so cool, maybe some of his boring white guys could become cleaning rags!

#6.  Another fantastic Fab item, this Hex Spice Set.  They're magnetic, so they could also save valuable counter space, while still being easily accessible.  

That's all this week, have a Happy Fun Fascinating Friday, and Happy DIYing, chris!