Friday, December 28, 2012

Fun Friday Facinations #37



#1.  A simple homemade air-freshener, from Sugar and Dinosaurs.  The tutorial is in French, but she does have the english word for the ingredients.  Of course there is always google translate when using Chrome.  You could get creative with the color choices, and even paint the lid to match.  

#2.  This is a cute idea for small kitchens, found via C.R.A.F.T.  You could even use small window shutters.  

#3.  I need a fruit bowl, and this fabric coil bowl from The Red Thread looks awesome.  Wonder if I took this DIY on, if it would look this perfect?

#4.  I love textiles, and I'm always on the hunt for a new duvet, and this one from Urban Outfitters has my name all over it!  I'm certain even the mister would like this one.  

#5.  Of course I had to share a find from ModCloth.  This Peach Party Dress is über cool, and it was a big hit amongst my followers on Pinterest.  

Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!!!