Friday, December 14, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #35



#1.  I'm a giant fan of cheese, I mean who isn't?  My family loves appetizers so for our Christmas dinner we skip the whole sit down dinner bit, and just gorge on savory finger food and sweets.  This Snowman Cheese Ball from Betty Crocker would be a hugh hit.

#2.  I don't hand make all my Christmas cards, but with this simple Button Wreath idea from My Favourite Things I totally could.  Only things is I already bought some Unicef cards, and I don't have too many green buttons.  Or maybe none at all ...

#3.  Create Craft Love has a cute DIY for Paint Chip Gift Tags.   This could also work on a card too.   

#4.  Wow, I love this Orikami Clock from Fab.  It would look amazing in our living room!  

#5.  I desperately need some new tops, and I think this cute little number from ModCloth would fit in hanging up in my closet.  

Hope ya'll enjoy your weekend, and Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!