Monday, January 14, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug


Over the weekend Aaron and I bought some chocolate chips from the local farmer's market, with the intentions of making chocolate chip cookies.  We still plan to, but I couldn't hold out until we had enough time to bake a whole batch together.  I had to test a sample of the chocolate chips in a mug cookie.  I found a great recipe for one on No. 2 Pencil

For complete instructions check out No. 2 Pencil's Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup.  You'll need butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, egg yolk, flour, and chocolate chips.  

This was so easy to make, and yet sooooo sooo so yummy.  I could go make another right now, but I'd feel a little (a lot) guilty.  Even if I don't have a New Year's resolutions to lose weight, that's a terrible way to start off a new year!  Especially for me, because a new year is more or less another year of life too, cause my birthday is on the 30th of December.  Anyway this is an amazing dessert made in the microwave, definitely worth a try.  Happy Nom Nom Monday, chris!