Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cordial Cherry Banana Smoothie

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!  I love Cordial Cherries, and I always seem to get my hands on a box or two around this time of year.  I was eyeballing my box earlier today, and to keep myself from eating a whole tray of cherries in one sitting I came up with this idea.  I'm sure glad I did, this Cordial Cherry Banana Smoothie is delicious.  

Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 a frozen banana
- 2 cordial cherries
- 2 tablespoons of milk

Directions:
Fill a blender with the yogurt, frozen banana, cordial cherries, and milk.  Blend until everything is throughly combined.  Pour into a glass and enjoy!  

Not to pat myself on the back, but this is yummy!  I will definitely be making this again before this box of cherries disappears.  I need to freeze some more bananas!  

Happy Thirsty Thursday, chris!