Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun Friday Fascinations #41



#1. Oreo Cookie Pancakes from Minimalist Baker.  Woah!  These look amazing. Breakfast for dinner anyone?  

#2.  In lieu of the approaching holiday (valentine's day), here are some pink chocolate chip cookies.  Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction.

#3.  I love DIYs that involve plastic animals, and this DIY Ring Dish by Delightfully DIY is adorable.  Too bad I don't have enough rings to need a ring dish.  

#4. I'm also a big fan of a good cat DIY, and this Cat Scratcher Frame from Old House New Tricks is great.  Those cheap-o cardboard cat scratches we use could do for a make over.  

#5.  I want to make a bowl for my onions, and I love how colorful this DIY Confetti Bowl from V Juliet is.  Absolutely fantastic!  I wonder if it would be sturdy enough for a bunch of onions and maybe some garlic ...

Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!