Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun Friday Fascinations #43



#1.  A DIY Geometric Felt Heart Garland by How About Orange.  Love this garland a whole heck of a lot!  I need to find me some stiffened felt ASAP. 

#2.  Another great Valentine's Day DIY.  This Pom Pom Heart Wreath by Pysselbolaget, if you didn't guess from the blog title the directions are in Swedish.  Though making pom poms are extra easy, so I'm positive I could do this without instructions.  I was actually imagining making a heart with a wire coat hanger, and attaching pom poms is a fabulous idea.  

#3.  Minieco never fails to inspire me with her amazing talents, and her Valentine's Woven Heart Card is lovely.  

#4.  I've been seeing pink hair all over Pinterest, and I love it.  Throw in an amazing fishtail braid and I'm head over heels.  

#5.  This ModCloth dress would be cute for Valentine's Day or a date.  I keep thinking about the colors and pattern on this dress, so cute.  

#6.  Aaron and I like to cook for each other and have a relaxing evening in together on Valentine's, and this Mussels and Squid Ink Spaghetti from Drizzle and Dip looks like the perfect recipe.  

Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!