Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pencil Toppers

I photographed 180 kids today, which really isn't many compared to some days, but I'm still exhausted.  This spring program we are doing this year is super physically exhausting.  I think I used up most of my energy setting up my equipment this morning.  C'est la vie, such is life!  The pics are super cute, and I like getting paid, so it all works out in the end.    My point is, my job left me extra tired, and not much in the mood for DIYing.  I've been terrible about planning ahead this month, and I had no idea what I wanted to do when I got home.  I grabbed some pencils and my bowl full of yarn.

this is how they started off
this is how they started off
The blue heart topper I made with blue tack, and wrapped some string over the tack to keep it from sticking it too everything.


Hope ya'll enjoyed, happy DIYing!  chris