Saturday, March 17, 2012

A little green for the holiday ...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I'm not Irish or Catholic, so I don't do much for this holiday, but I do enjoy an excuse to wear bright green!  So I have another outfit post for today.  I know I've been doing a lot of post about myself lately, and not so much on the DIY front.  I guess I've just been inspired by the bloggers I've been following.  


Here are two more blogs I started following this week.  I found Diversions over on Elycia's blog.  I love Stef's style, great combination of colors and patterns!  Plus she always seems to have her nails painted and super cute rings on.  The other blog is Fine & Feathered, and I found Josie on craftgawker with her post about covering your lappy with contact paper.  She executed it perfectly, so I decided to poke around her blog some more, and I really enjoyed her other posts!  She has cute style, more muted colors and patterns than I usually go for, but she's so pretty and her photos are inspiring, and she has fun DIYs!  I'm excited to see what these two ladies put out there in the future.  




My Outfit:
headband -- from Target
sunglasses -- from Urban Outfitters
necklace -- from Urban Outfitters
sweater -- from T.J. Maxx
yellow & grey tank top -- from ModCloth
peach tank top -- H&M
pants -- Delia's
socks -- Target
shoes -- DIYed Dirty Laundry

Most of the photos my husband took, except for the close-ups I took those.  Hope ya'll enjoyed, and are being safe this holiday.  There is no rule that says you have to drink until you're green (or at all for that matter)!  Until tomorrow, happy DIYing, chris.

2 comments:

Chloe Innvaer said...

Gorgeous girl and super cute outfit!

Unknown said...

@Chloe Jacqueline Awe, thank's so much! You're so kind!