Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yellow and White Nails


A couple days ago I bought a small bottle of Orly's Lemonade nail polish, and I've been dying to try it out.  So when I got home from work today I set aside some time for painting my nails.  

I used Orly's Lemonade, and Sally Hansen's White nail art pen, plus Orly's Won't Chip clear coat.

I painted two layers of the yellow color, and then two coats with the white nail pen.  


I tried really hard to try to wait until the yellow had dried before I painted on the white, but I can see on a couple nails where I didn't wait long enough, and it smudged some.  Then I had to play the waiting game again before I could paint on two clear coats.  I love this look!  It will definitely bring some sunshine to these rainy days.  

I need to get some laundry done.  Happy DIYing, chris!