Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wine Rack turns into a Shoe Rack


I love finding small nooks and crannies for my belongings to go in.  A while back I saw a wine rack on display at Target that looked like the perfect size to store my shoes.  After having one for a bit, I bought another!  With the move it's in an odd space, but it makes it easy to photograph.  So I thought I would share how it looks today.  


I think this rack comes in a couple basic color picks, and it's rather inexpensive.  It's the perfect size for my shoes.  I wear size 8, and some of my shoes can fit as a pair in one hole, and other pairs need each shoe in a hole.  If you're looking for a cheap and easy way to store your shoes, that looks nice to try out an inexpensive wine rack.  

Hope you enjoy, and happy DIYing, chris!