Saturday, December 29, 2012

Farmer's Market and ModCloth


This is what I wore today.  I've been pretty much living in this outfit 24/7.  I love how it's comfortable, yet I still look stylish, and not like some schlep bumming around all day.  Let's be honest during this time of year that's all I want to do.  Sit on the couch, curl up to a good book, and a warm cup of coffee.  Though while we're being honest, replace the good book with a terrible TV series.  I've been getting into Pretty Little Liars.  That show is insanely addictive.  I want to cram as many episodes as humanly possible into one day.  Who's A?! And who killed Allison?!?  What's Jenna hiding?!!?  I'm only on episode 6 of season 2, so no spoilers, please.  



Scarf -- ModCloth
Jacket --  Target
Shear Plaid Top -- ModCloth
Tank Top -- Target
Jeans -- Levi's from Kohl's
Boots --  Farmer's Market

I realized as I was typing up where I got everything, that saying I got the boots from a farmer's market sounds ludicrous.  Though I honestly did.  Yay for Amish people!  Well the people that own the shoe store aren't Amish, but the shoe store is in a predominantly Amish farmer's market that's only open on Fridays and Saturdays.  It's called Booth's Corner.  It's been around forever, and it is a fantastic little treasure trove.  It doesn't look like much from the outside, but inside you can find all sorts of delightful goodies.  I forget how much these boots cost, but I'm fairly certain they were less then forty bucks.  I love sneakers, so I don't wear these much.  I mostly own them for wet wintery days, and cause everyone needs a knee high black boot.  

My mom gave me the scarf for Christmas.  I was so happy to see that she did, cause I noticed a few days ago that this scarf went out of stock on ModCloth.  I knew my mom had bought me something from them before Christmas Day, because I spied one of their boxes stashed away at their house.  Of course I didn't know what she had gotten, and I was worried I might have missed out on getting this scarf.  A pretty scarf is essential for keeping warm during the winter months.  I love nuzzling my face into a good scarf.  

Well I have some friends coming over later on, and I was going to make some cheese dip, so I better get on that!  Have a great Saturday, chris!