Thursday, June 14, 2012

Photo An Hour #3 (( Part 2 ))


Hi ya!  Happy Thursday!  I'm back again with the second half of my third Photo an Hour from June tenth with my macro lens.  

1:30pm - 2:30pm
A little overlap from where I left off yesterday, hanging out in the back yard.  Moose joined me, and I caught some super cute close-ups of his adorable nose and ears.  I can't get enough of his handsomeness.  

2:30pm - 3:30pm
As the sun started lowering toward the horizon more mosquitoes where lurking around.  This one didn't survive the battle.  

3:30pm - 4:30pm
My latest DIY that I finished recently.  Photos and a tutorial to follow in the future.  

5:30pm - 6:30pm
I took Aaron outback to take some outfit pics, and of course i had to snap a few of my own.  This t-shirt is perfect for Aaron.  I always smile when I see him wearing it.  

This was the first thing that caught my eye when we walked outback.  I love the way the sunlight is making the lush green leaves glow.  

This lovely lily was growing in a bunch of weeds around this cinderblock.  So lovely.  

I loved the color of my sweater against the green.  Makes me think of watermelon, mmm.  

That's where I ended my photos for the day.  Of course I didn't go to sleep at six thirty, but as the sun lowered to the horizon, the more buggy it got, and the less I wanted to hang out in the sun taking pictures.  Plus by this point I had tons of photos, so I thought I reached my goal for the day.  I enjoy Photo An Hour days, because it really has me thinking outside of the box to push myself to get creative beautiful photos.  I'm always excited to upload my photos, and share them with ya'll.  Hope you enjoyed, and happy DIYing, chris!