Friday, August 24, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #19



1.  Perfect handmade paper necklace made in Paris by Laura des villes Laura des champs (found via All Things Paper).

2.  I love anything that has to do with plastic animals.  I'd love to try out Hello Bee's idea with some dinos.  

3. Speaking of dinosaurs, check out this awesome planter from The Plaid Pigeon.  Do you think I could make this???  

4.  Twisted Sifter is one of my top five favorite websites to visit on a daily basis.  This week they posted 23 aerial beach photos from around the world.  I had a hard time picking which beach I would want to spend the most time on, but I think it would be this one, from Saint Tropez, France.  

5.  I hope ModCloth picks this dress.  It's too cute.  Sure I can't afford it, but it makes me wish I could, which great clothing should. 

I left this until the last minute of the day. I had truck loads of real life things to do, which left little room for the blog.  I hope to have some awesome photo's of the house soon to update ya'll on all the hard work I've been up to.  Ya know when I'm not at my real job making the bacon.  :) Have a great weekend, and happy DIYing, chris!