1. I use to draw for several hours everyday. Not sure why I stopped, but these are some pages from a sketchbook I filled in February 2005.
2. I'm a spider wrangler. If you're the type of person that jumps, and screams when they see a creepy crawly, I'm your girl. I'll smash that eight legged beast before it even knows you exist.
3. I know spiders do good things, like eat other bugs, but they also bite me. I'm slightly allergic to spider bites, and I get a bump that looks like an oversized mosquito bite, and then a small red dot rash appears.
4. Hoagies are really popular where I live. My go to sub is an Italian. I could eat one of those for lunch everyday. What do you call a sandwich on a roll? Do you call it a grinder, or some other entirely different word?
5. I'm not athletic, and I don't enjoy watching sports, especially not on TV.
Hope ya'll are have a great night, and happy DIYing, chris