Saturday, January 12, 2013

Colorful Textured Layering


Hey all hope you're doing well this weekend.  Aaron usually works on the weekend, but luckily he got all of today off.  It's the first Saturday he's had off in a long time.  We visited the local farmer's market, bought some breakfast, beef pot pies, homemade breakfast sausage, and a phone case for me.  Oh yeah and some chocolate chips, cause I'm thinking about making something with them.  Then we headed over to our favorite garden center, because my gerber daisy desperately needs a new pot.  In the mid-afternoon we hung out watched the brand new Downton Abbey together, and ate some air popped popcorn.  
 Sweater-- Forever 21
Lace Tank Top-- Urban Outfitters
Tank Top-- Target
Pants-- Forever 21
Shoes-- Rocketdog

I love bright colors and combining different prints and textures.
  

This sweater is so comfy.  I wear it practically everyday in the winter.  

I don't own much jewelry, but I love these three necklaces together.  My Rocketdogs are my favorite winter shoe.  I love how colorful they are, yet they are warm, and comfortable.  


Have a good weekend, and happy DIYing, chris!