Friday, January 11, 2013

Fun Friday Fascinations #39


#1. Gallery walls are really in right now, and I can totally get down with this design idea.  I have a ton of art to hang, and I always find it hard to pick just a couple for a small wall.  Of course you don't want to over do it.  It's probably not suggested to do a gallery wall in every room of your home, but a couple might be stylish.  At Home In Love has a few fantastic examples of well done Gallery Walls.  

#2.  Ruffled has a fantastic DIY Table Runner, made with paint sticks!  How brilliant is that?  Great looking, and functional, can it get better then that?  

#3.  Saw this great DIY bookcase and table on Apartment Therapy.  Love the gas pipe used for the bookcase, and who doesn't love reclaimed wood?  I'd love to build an open closet with gas pipe, I'm sure it would look amazing.  

#4.  This Homemade Italian Cream Soda from Butter With A Side Of Bread is making my mouth water.  I'd love to have a whole cache of flavored syrups.  

#5.  All Recipes has this great cupcake recipe for a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake.  I definitely want to try it out.  Looks extra yummy.  

Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!