Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bento Love.

No time for the clipboard today, so here are some photos of my lunches.  Bento inspired.


A red velvet cupcake with heart sprinkles, cheese cut out in star shape & some hotdog bits, apples cooked in a little lemon juice with sugar, and the brown stuff is couscous with balsamic vinaigrette.  

Ham & Cheese starwich on potato bread, cheese stars, Cheetos, more taste cooked apples, and chocolatey trail mix with some chocolate covered pretzels.  


I love having fun with food!  Actually when my husband first met me I think he may have been a little embarrassed to eat with me in public, because I would play with my food so much!  When my food looks this awesome I just gobble it up.  No need to skip a meal, because I don't have time to stop, everything in this lunch in bit sized.  Hope you enjoyed my lunches as much as I did! :) Happy DIYing! chris