Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Finds

I'm super tired from this long work week, so I think I'm going to take a page from some of my favorite bloggers, and share some of the things I've been wishing for.  

First I have some sunglasses from Urban Outfitters.  Love this color combo.  I'm so happy my fave colors are in style right now. :)

Love this bow ring from ModCloth.  I don't wear much jewelry, but this would be a fun piece to own.    

Another cute ModCloth item.  These shoes are too cute.  Love the heart buckle, and the different shape cut outs.  Do I even need to mention I love the mint?

I use a tea spoon every morning, and this would definitely bright my day (from Anthropologie).

Great rocking chair from Anthropologie.  

Love the pattern on this dress from Asos.
  
Hope you enjoyed my finds!  Happy Friday, and have a great weekend, chris!!