Saturday, June 30, 2012

This Is Me #4



1.  I like to dress comfortably, and I try to find clothing that complements my body shape.  It's not always easy, but the hunt for the perfect top is worth it.  I've had this top for a few years now, and it's comfortable, and I never feel underdressed, or slovenly wearing it.  I'm in the process of stalking out the perfect top right now.    

2.  Accidentally photos have the potential to be more impressive than any photo you planned on taking.  

 3.  I wish I had more than a couple cute dresses to make it through the oppressive heatwave.  Dressing for winter or fall comes more naturally to me.

4.  I want to take elegant jumping photos.  I want to be more comfortable infront of the camera.  I want to be more comfortable with me.

5.  I'll sweat it out to get some much needed sunshine.  

I had a really off day.  I don't have much to say.  Hope you're having a good weekend.  Happy DIYing, chris.