Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bleach Dip-Dyed Outfit


I woke up for work at four this morning!  Though I was in my car, on my way home by ten.  Not bad, right?  With the hour plus drive both ways I didn't feel like doing much when I got home.  Aaron and I are on opposite schedules, so anytime we end up at home together I just want to hang out on the couch and relax with him.  He worked on the house this morning, and got home at the same time as me, so we hung out until he had to go to work at four.  We watched Drive and Restless.  If you like to stare at Ryan Gosling then Drive is good, other than that there isn't much else to that movie.  Restless is a typical Gus Van Sant movie, super beautiful and extra moody.  I definitely cried a couple times. 

After Aaron left for work I tried to take some outfit pics.  I just threw this together to show off one of my newly created bleach dip-dyed shirt.  

Such a great easy light summery outfit.  Though my pictures had to be cut short, because I was literally being eaten alive. 

When I got inside I counted my bug bites, and on my legs alone I have over 125 bites!  Yesterday on the news they reported someone in Philadelphia was recently diagnosed with malaria.  Ahhhh!!!!! It's taking everything in me not to google the symptoms.  

Watch out for those misquitoes, and happy DIYing, chris!