Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #31



#1.  Love these Rocket Dog slippers from Delias.  I like both colors so much I'm having a hard time picking which one I would buy.  

#2.  I'm always on the look out for fun leggings, and this pair from ModCloth are exactly that.  A few years ago it was impossible to find anything but twenty different versions of the same pair of black leggings, now they come in every color and pattern under the sun.  

#3.  I wonder how short this ModCloth tie would be on my hubby, because damn it is stylish.  The hardest part of dressing a six foot four dude?  Finding clothing that fits and is colorful/fun.  

#4.  I'm dying for these owl plates from West Elm.  There are four other designs, and they are all amazing.  I think I need all eight!  I don't currently own any dessert plates, and who doesn't need dessert plates? 

#5.  This Dino Christmas Ornament from ModCloth was made for me.  I love anything dino, and an origami inspired ornament is what I'm all about.  

Hope ya'll had a lovely week, and happy DIYing, chris!