Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun Friday Fascinations #45



#1.  With my hair growing out I've been thinking about braiding more and more.  I'm not that great at it.  I need a lot more practice, and this Draped French Braid by My Shine Project is mega cute.  The perfect practicing tool.  

#2.  I love this idea from Sunset.  I think a large planter with our house number painted on it would look lovely on our front stoop.  

#3.  This Feather DIY Wall Art by Love Maegan is so chic.  I love the texture of the feathers.  It just looks so lush.  

#4.  I seriously want to do some furniture DIYing, and this Bedside Table from Spoonflower is ultra inspiring.  

#5.  This Tomato Soup Mac & Cheese from A Local Choice looks delicious.  I love mac & cheese and tomato soup so I know this will be tasty!  

Happy Fun Friday Fascinations, chris!