Friday, July 13, 2012

Fun Friday Fascinations #13



#1. Concrete stamped to look like hardwood flooring!  Genius.  Found on The Lil' House That Could.

#2.  I love all the colors and patterns in this photo.  I want a funky chandelier in my bedroom!  Adds so much class to sleepy time.  Found on Better Homes & Gardens.  

#3.  Looking for some painting inspiration, and I found this awesome photo.  Love everything about this colorful little nook.  Found on Sweet Peach.

#4.  More interior design inspiration, and a room that's perfect in every way.  Found on Modern Home Today.

#5.  We have a bunch of zucchini some friends grew, and I found this awesome recipe for Sauteed Zucchini on My Recipes.  You'll probably be seeing more zucchini here on Monday.  :)    

Hope ya'll had a great week!  Happy friday, and happy DIYing, chris.