Saturday, July 14, 2012

This Is Me #6




#1. I keep my Nalgene with me everywhere I go.  I despise disposable plastic water bottles.  Just the thought of them makes me want to explode.   The movie Tapped explains all my reasons perfectly.  

#2.  At 27 I still ask my mom to french braid my hair for me.  

#3.  Kimya Dawson's Alphabutt album makes me smile every time I sing along with it.  The album is clearly written for children, but I love it.  

#4.  Battle Royale is one of my favorite movies.  Ever.  

#5.  I'm addicted to reality TV.  I'll watch just about any show from Toddlers in Tiaras to American Pickers.  


I'm busy busy busy working on my house.  Other than that not much going on here.  I haven't taken many photos of my progress, but I'll be sure to bring over my camera tomorrow.  Hope you're having a great day, and happy DIYing, chris!