Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Wrap-Up


I realized earlier today that I never remembered to do my monthly wrap-up for October!  Oh well, it's pass time now, but at least I'm remembering to wrap-up November today.  A day into December.  Here are a few of my favorite posts from this past month. 

My niece turned one on November 1st, and I took some first birthday photos of her.  I also made a paper chain backdrop for our little photo shoot.  

I've been experimenting with homemade face masks, and this month I shared a Coffee and Honey Face Mask.  

I also enjoyed this nail-do I painted this month.  I want to get better at painting straight lines on my fingers, especially on my right hand.  

My favorite recipe from Nom Nom Monday this month was the Chicken Tostadas.  Definitely added to my regular go-to arsenal of recipes.  

For my weekly Thirsty Thursday's I enjoyed the Pineapple Whiskey Bottom cocktail the most.  

My favorite DIY was this candle make-over.  

I've been fighting the winter blues, and though it can make daily life hard, it did help me produce a few lovely images I used for this post.  

I can't believe it's already December!  Another month that has run past me in a blink of the eye.  I can't wait for the calmness that comes after the holidays are over.  I feel like most people love Christmas, but I'm a bit of a Scrooge during this time of the year.  I'll try my darnedest to keep my 'Bah-hum-bugs' to myself.  Have a great first week of December, and happy DIYing, chris!